See the latest information from York St John University UAE including announcements, best practices, additional resources, and more.
York St John University UAE has suspended face to face classes and moves to Virtual learning platforms classes.
Following UAE government advice on what facilities can and cannot remain operational our office remain close and these may change as the advice changes.
- Our Staff and Faculty is ready to support you remotely.
- For further assistance please contact us at
Novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
On December 31, 2019, an outbreak of a new strain of coronavirus or novel coronavirus disease, previously called 2019-nCoV, was first reported from Wuhan, China, and has since spread across the globe. Coronaviruses belong to a large family of viruses found in both animals and humans.
The spread of COVID-19 can be prevented through proper hygiene and etiquette:
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and running water or alcohol-based cleansers
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- When coughing and sneezing, move away from people and cover your nose and mouth with tissue or flexed elbow. Throw away used tissues properly.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle to build immunity. Eating nutritious food, take enough rest, exercise regularly, vitamins intake and drink plenty of water.