BA (Hons) Business Management
As the global business environment continues to become increasingly competitive and challenging, businesses need to be more innovative, take more risks and develop sustainable business models that serve their customers and have a positive impact on society’s well- being. The BA (Hons) Business Studies award aims to provide you with a critical understanding of the role of business in contemporary society. Studying the BA (Hons) Business Studies award is a great opportunity to gain a degree that is clearly focused on your long-term career prospects in a wide variety of contexts. Whether you are thinking of setting up your own business, working in a large corporation, the public sector or the ever-growing hospitality and tourism industry; you will need to possess an understanding of how businesses operate.
This is a career-focused and practical course, allows you to study a range of subjects from different disciplines. Special features of the programme include:
1. Academic excellence – to develop individuals with a sound knowledge and understanding of the role of accounting and finance in the management of organizations.
2. Critical thinking and effective communication – to create reflective practitioners who are able to analyze and synthesize complex information. Develop students’ ability to communicate and collaborate in a variety of contexts.
3. Learning and personal development – to promote individuals who are willing to adapt to a complex and rapidly changing environment.
4. Active citizenship – to foster through adopting a critical stance students’ contribution to society at large.
Mode: Blended, Online Programme Structure
The programme is committed to the provision of skills that will enhance your employability in a business management environment.
240 credits from a recognized UK awarding body. Accepted qualification are:
1. Higher National Diploma (HND)
2. Level 5 Diploma in Management (QCF / NQF) from a recognized Professional Body
3. FdA in Business Management or equivalent from a UK HEI
4. International qualifications (equivalent UK Diploma in HE) approved via the NARIC database and in line with common competitor practice.
|3BM290||Introduction to Business Research||20|
|3BM070||International Corporate Finance||20|
|3BM020||Organisational Strategic & Decision Making||20|
|Total Programme Credits||360|
- Residents with minimum 18 years of age, completed high school diploma or equivalent & fluency in Academic English.
- Student with 240 UK credits* can be eligible for final year Top-Up
- Class Activities
- Project Work
- Debates / Discussions
- Traditional Pen & Paper Exam
- Case Study
- Report Writing
*(a) from approved institutions only. (b) Min of 120 credits at Level 5.